Managing risk in a visible and consistent way can support effective decision-making. Using the Management of Risk (M_o_R®) framework can help bring about multiple improvements and benefits including more informed decision-making, cost efficiencies, staff satisfaction, credibility, enhanced reputation and minimising the time spent reacting to surprises.
- Training Services
- Risk Management training customised to client needs
- M_o_R® Accredited Courses working with Accredited Training Organisations (ATOs)
- Consulting Services
- Risk Management consulting for projects and business
- M_o_R® Registered Consulting services working with Accredited Consulting Organisations (ACOs)
- Workshops and Healthchecks
- Facilitation services as directed by client
John’s M_o_R® Qualifications and Credentials:
- M_o_R® Practitioner
- M_o_R® Accredited Instructor
- M_o_R® Registered Consultant
- M_o_R® Accredited Training Organisation Representative
- M_o_R® Guidance Reviewer
- Selected as M_o_R® Instructor for Alarm (Public Sector Risk Management Association)
Related Publications co-authored by John Humphries:
- For Successful Management of Risk: Think M_o_R®!
- Institute of Risk Management Yearbook: Managing Business Risk 6th edition
- Management of Risk Examinations: Practice Guide
Further details of these publications can be found here…
Consulting Case Study:
- IRM: Institute of Risk Management
- PMI Risk Sig: Project Management Institute
- APM Risk Sig: Association for Project Management
John Humphries is an M_o_R trainer with Peak Consulting (Copenhagen) and has also worked with ATOs such as Hemsley-Fraser, Insights (Romania), Aspire/cclearning/Outperform (Australia and Saudi Arabia).
For more detail on the M_o_R® framework, go to the Management of Risk Official Site.